Amazing facts about olive oil
olive oil is full of antioxidants, which are good for you, and is a great way to get antioxidants into your diet. Aside from all the great health benefits, olive oil has a tasty flavor. so is there white olive oil?
It is known that the olive fruits bear a green color, but this time the olive fruits appeared in white truffle olive oil color, to emerge from yellow oil, in violation of the laws of nature and a witness to the power of God Almighty.
The fruits of the white olive tree do not turn black, due to the non-installation of anthocyanins.
The 5 types of olive oil
- EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- PURE OLIVE OIL
- REFINED OLIVE OIL
- OLIVE POMACE OIL
Benefits of olive oil
Cardiovascular complications continue to be a leading health concern among many adults in the United States. In fact, the focus on improved cardiovascular health has become such a concern that many adults are not only working towards improving health for themselves but also for their children. Using diet and exercise, parents are educating children on the ways in which to naturally treat and prevent cardiovascular disease, beginning at a very young age.
- Scientists discovered that extra virgin olive oil has an anti-inflammatory compound in it that acts similarly to ibuprofen by inhibiting inflammatory enzymes.
- Also, reduces pain. Researchers have dubbed the compound Oleocanthal.
- The many health benefits of olive oil range from healing and preventing stomach ulcers, to lowering blood pressure to lowering your risk of certain cancers. and also used for weight lose.
Dietary fat has long been known to be a culprit in cardiovascular disease. However, in some families, the use of some degree of fats is accepted as being of health benefit. Teaching children to cook at a very young age, parents are encouraging the use of olive oil in the cooking process and the use of white truffle infused olive oil to provide for a very low-fat diet with fat additions deemed healthy to the body.
premium white truffles in extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar, in fact, are believed to be so healthy that even adults who currently suffer from hypertension are permitting the use of the product as part of their diet. In some cases, it is believed that connoisseur’s olive oil may actually serve to improve cardiovascular health , acting as a natural anti-hypertensive.
New benefits seem to keep popping up.
white olive oil
White olive oil is a very rare type of olive, and it is extra virgin olive oil with white color it seems to be white balsamic vinegar-only oil made in Italy, in some farms in southern Italy, as well as in a few Libyan farms in Libya, specifically in the city of Trauma.
In Italy, especially in the Tuscany region, white truffle extra virgin olive oil is used in the church’s religious rites, so they distribute white olive trees around churches and monasteries.
white olive oil is pressed to produce cold pressed extra virgin olive oil, and white truffle oil, and recommended to use Italian extra virgin olive oil. Some are refined with chemicals to disguise rancidity, impurities, and high acidity levels.
What should I do when buying olive oil?
When buying an organic olive oil bottle be prepared to go through a few brands such as cooc certified extra virgin olive oil until you find one that you like. In addition, this is not a product that you want to just grab the cheapest bottle.
- Do not rule out the more pricy brands. Because if you do not like the way it tastes you will not use it. I would suggest sticking with the truffles in extra virgin olive oil since it has the most antioxidants.
- Check the label for the acidity level, organic extra virgin olive oil should contain 0.8 percent or less, the lower the acidity the more antioxidants it has.
- Virgin olive oil can have 2 percent or less. also, check the flavor and aroma of white truffles and choose infused olive oil made by infusing.
Easy way to incorporate olive oil into your diet
Incorporating olive oil into your and your family’s diet is not very hard. It is as easy as tossing a little bit in almost everything. Just kidding, but kind of true, you will find yourself putting it in a lot of stuff after you figure out to use it.
- An easy way to start is by tossing your cooked/drained pasta with olive oil before adding it to whatever you are making. Extra bonus: it will keep the pasta from sticking together if they sit for a minute while you do something else.
- Use on fish as tuna in organic extra virgin olive and poultry, heck any meat, when baking or grilling.
- Get a bottle and put some of your favorite fresh herbs, then fill it with white olive oil and let them fuse together to make a very yummy meat rub, marinade, dressing, etc…
- Olive oil can be a substitute for butter in almost any recipe. For every one TSP of butter, the recipe calls for the use ¾ TSP of olive oil.
For some parents, teaching a child to love this oil and cook with sunflower oil is mistakenly assumed to be just as effective.
However, in controlled environments, when using fats in cooking dishes, extra-virgin olive oil has still been found to be the most effective at naturally promoting cardiovascular health and naturally reducing the need for anti-hypertensive drugs. Therefore, when teaching your children to cook with a healthier lifestyle, extra-virgin olive oil should still be your first choice in fats and oils.
While many families transitioning into a healthier lifestyle and working to promote exercise, there are those who are also working to teach children about healthy diets as well.
With the increase in risks associated with the consumption of dietary fat, many families mistakenly eliminate all fat from the diet, hoping to reduce all risks for cardiovascular disease. However, when teaching your children to cook, the use of some fats may be necessary, even beneficial, as seen in the use of extra-virgin white olive oil.