The Clean Program Worth a try
Everyone wants to live long healthy lives. We want to wake up feeling refreshed and strong every day. Sometimes, that can be hard to do with today’s hectic lifestyle. Many people resort to eating foods that aren’t good for them, smoking cigarettes, and working/living in areas where pollution levels are high. I know I am affected by the things I eat as well as the environment because sometimes I feel sluggish and tired for no reason. So how can we combat these problems? try the clean program!
What is Detox?
The subject of detox has become really big over the last several years. Basically, detox has to do with cleansing one’s body of impurities and toxins. Even if a person doesn’t smoke or drink, they are still taking impurities in by eating many times of processed foods, drinking water, and breathing in the pollution in the air.
Most toxins and impurities do not cause life-threatening problems in the short term, but they can have a serious effect on the body in a long term. I know I have a lot of impurities and toxins in me as well, particularly from the environment and all of the processed foods I eat.
Everyone is going to have impurities no matter what, but there are ways to make the body stronger and able to fight off toxins and impurities. One way is by trying out the Clean Program. The program was created by Dr. Alejandro Junger who lives in New York City. A famous Hollywood star swears by it as do many everyday people. So what is the Clean Program and what makes it so special?
clean program 21-day guide
The Clean Program 21-Day Guide is a comprehensive program designed to help individuals improve their overall health and well-being. The program is based on the principles of functional medicine, which focuses on identifying and addressing the root causes of health issues rather than just treating the symptoms.
The goal of the program is to help participants eliminate toxins and other harmful substances from their bodies, improve their digestion, and boost their energy levels. The program is structured to last for 21 days, during which participants will follow specific dietary guidelines and make other lifestyle changes to achieve optimal results.
Basics of the Clean Program
The Clean Program has three parts to it: remove, restore, and rejuvenate. The whole idea behind this program is to strengthen our bodies and help make them restore themselves. In order to do this, we have to remove impurities and toxins from our bodies.
The Clean Program is done over a 21-day period and can be done while we do our normal daily activities. The Clean Program website provides a 21-page manual that gives step-by-step instructions on how to go about the program. Here, I’ll give a few key basics.
benefit from the Clean Program 21-Day
To fully benefit from the Clean Program 21-Day Guide, it is essential to understand its purpose and goals. The program aims to help individuals improve their health by eliminating toxins and other harmful substances from their bodies. The program’s structure and timeline are designed to achieve this goal effectively. During the first week of the program, participants will focus on eliminating common allergens and other foods that may cause inflammation.
- aims to help you eliminate, and cleanse body toxins.
- and improve your gut health
- and boost your overall wellness. It was created to support your body’s natural detoxification processes.
During the Clean 21-day program, you’ll be encouraged to eat mostly plant-based foods, lean protein, and healthy fats. The program also includes supplements and shakes to support your body’s detoxification process, as well as guidance for stress reduction, exercise, and sleep.
The Clean Program: How It Works
The Clean Program is simple to follow, in theory. Everyday detox dieters will have one solid meal and two liquid drink meals, along with supplements. Shake powders are provided for the Clean Program’s liquid meal preparation.
The Clean Program recommends that you use lunch as your solid meal. They claim the 12-hour overnight fast is most beneficial to free up energy for detoxification. This also gives the detox diet more hours to cleanse. Your solid meal is to be based on the Elimination Diet. This detox diet excludes processed foods, sugar, and dairy products.
The Clean Program also includes an educational manual and support through an online community. Here people who purchase the detox diet will have access to educational videos.
The Clean Program: Ingredients
The Clean Program advertises that all of its products are made from natural sources and are free of added chemicals. The Clean Program’s shake powders are made of brown rice protein.
- This protein is supposed to provide nutrients, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and phytonutrients for cell metabolism. These powders are also to help with the detox diet, especially liver detoxification.
The Clean Program kit also includes:
- fiber powder, probiotics, herbal antimicrobials, and herbal supplements.
- The probiotics are included in this detox diet to promote healthy flora in your stomach.
- The Clean Program uses herbal microbial to eradicate yeast and pathogenic bacteria, in some.
- The detox diet’s herbal supplement is for the regulation of insulin. Regulating insulin is supposed to stop cravings and aid fat burning.
The Clean Program food list
The Clean Program focuses on whole, nutrient-dense foods to support your body’s natural detoxification processes. Here’s a list of some of the foods that are typically recommended during the program:
- Vegetables: all non-starchy vegetables are allowed, including leafy greens, cruciferous vegetables, carrots, beets, and more
- Fruits: berries, apples, pears, citrus fruits, and more
- Lean protein: chicken, turkey, fish, and vegetarian sources such as legumes, tempeh, and tofu
- Gluten-free grains: quinoa, millet, rice, buckwheat, and amaranth
- Healthy fats: avocado, nuts, seeds, and olive oil
- Beverages: water, herbal tea, and coconut water
- Supplements and shakes: The Clean Program provides supplements and shakes to support your body’s detoxification process.
While there are specific foods that are encouraged during the Clean Program, the focus is on eating whole, minimally processed foods that are rich in nutrients. If you have any specific dietary concerns, you should talk to your healthcare provider before starting the program.
Read more best fruit and vegetables for detoxing the body
clean program foods to avoid
During the Clean Program, you will be encouraged to avoid certain foods that can be difficult to digest or may cause inflammation in the body. Here are some of the foods that are typically recommended to avoid during the Clean Program:
- Gluten-containing grains, such as wheat, spelled, and barley
- Dairy products, including milk, cheese, and yogurt
- Soy products, including tofu and soy milk
- Processed meats, such as deli meats and hot dogs
- Sugar and artificial sweeteners
- Coffee, tea, and other caffeinated beverages
- Peanuts and peanut butter
- Nightshade vegetables, such as tomatoes, eggplants, and peppers
- Citrus fruits, such as oranges and grapefruits
By avoiding these foods during the Clean Program, you can help reduce inflammation and support your body’s detoxification processes. Instead, you’ll be encouraged to eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, lean protein, healthy fats, and whole grains.
The Clean Program is designed to help you break unhealthy eating patterns, reduce inflammation, and improve overall digestion and absorption of nutrients. Many people report feeling more energetic, clear-headed, and less bloated after completing the program.
Submit your review