The best foods that strengthen the immune system
What is the immune system?
The nutritional food supplement diet should be diversified and provide all nutrients useful to boost your immune in the body, something necessary, foods that boost should contain nutrients that strengthen the immune system and enhance its defenses against microbes and germs that cause various diseases related to food safety as a result of consuming contaminated food, as in the case of food poisoning.
A balanced diet contributes to reducing the risk of diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol, and many cancers. It also supports healthy bones and teeth when it is rich in calcium and vitamins such as Vitamin D and other necessary minerals and helps in regulating bowel movement.
Foods boost your immune when it contains dietary fiber, as well as fluids and nutrients beneficial for the health of the hair and skin, and protein that supports the building and performance of muscle mass in the body. cells and tissues.
A treasure neglected by some, the best foods that strengthen the immune system
[saswp_tiny_multiple_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=” What are the best foods that strengthen the immune system?” answer-0=”The super-great benefits found in green leafy vegetable broccoli and garlic, spinach and fruits like citrus ( oranges- lemons ) that are about to explode from the dietary fiber, vitamins and minerals necessary for the body are sufficient. I fight infection alone with the treasures it contains foods that can help boost and helps regulate the immune such as carrot rich in vitamin A include beta carotene also strengthen the immune system
foods that boost your immune:
vegetables and fruits
- Eat ginger root and turmeric
from foods that support a healthy immune system strongly contain essential substances, most notably gingerol, which is an antibiotic for bacteria and germs, and a soothing agent for inflammation. Supports the stomach and aids in bowel movement and boosts your immune cells.
- Eat Lentils are rich in zinc,
which is necessary for the body to divide cells and helps the immune system produce antibodies and selenium, which protects skin cells and mucous membranes. It also contains iron, which is essential for transporting oxygen in the blood.
- Also eat onions and garlic
From immune boosting foods contain allicin. This amino acid increases the body’s ability to produce enzymes and antibodies, which protect cells.
- Carrot soup
Carrots soup with some useful spices is very useful for strengthening the immune system and felling robust immune
Are two foods rich in dietary fiber, and these rich foods fibers not only give a sense of satiety, but are also beneficial for the intestinal flora (intestinal flora) are immune-boosting foods.
And also from foods that can boost the immune are cauliflower and broccoli are rich in vitamin C, which is essential for supporting the immune system. Cauliflower is also rich in iron and folic acid and omega 3 fatty acids, which are essential for blood production. As for broccoli, it is rich in selenium which helps in healthy immunity.
- Other veggies:
Other green, dark leafy vegetables such as
- spinach, and garlic help in strengthening immunity. Regeneration of white cells, thus reducing the incidence of diseases if taken regularly
- sweet potatoes are delicious and full of soluble dietary fiber and carb, vitamin, sweet potatoes contain beta-carotene, which is converted in the body into vitamin A, which is a powerful antioxidant. Choline helps to relax, treat insomnia and memory, and reduce chronic inflammation. It helps treat respiratory infections and asthma.
- tomatoes and potato contain lycopene help against cancer
- olive, squash, elderberry
- peppers a superfoods for the immune system
- grains like oats and some seeds, nuts, almonds sunflower seeds
Eating fruits rich in vitamins such as C, such as citrus fruits, which are also rich in antioxidants, keeps the immune system healthy and supportive. Also eating fruit is a superfoods like blueberries, citrus include oranges, lemons smoothies.
- berries, bananas, tangerines or mandarin loaded with vitamin c
- avocados, and kiwi also has strong antioxidants
- Red, and greens apples full sources of antioxidant
- almonds, watermelon, grapefruit
Seafood, meets, chicken
- Seafood variety contains fish such as salmon, tuna, oysters, mackerel, sardines, and other types rich in minerals such as phosphorous and contains omega-3 fatty acids, as it is also a source of protein good for promote building the body and maintaining immunity.
- Oysters are rich in antioxidants that contribute to enhancing and strengthening immunity in the face of various pathogens and contain vitamin E and selenium in good quantities that increased autoimmunity in people with thyroid disease, which are among the best antioxidants in the face of inflammation and free radicals. help in strengthening immunity
- Meat, poultry, and eggs are also immune boosters due to the high levels of protein in them, which consist of essential amino acids that also enhance strong immunity.
- One of the benefits of mushrooms is fighting cancer and boosting immunity, as it contains powerful antioxidants.
Mushrooms have an effective role in preventing prostate cancer because they contain polysaccharides and fibers that have anti-cancer effects.
- linoleic acid, which has a role in controlling estrogen levels in the body, and beta-glucans, which It has a role in resisting the growth of cancer cells in prostate cancer in particular.
- As mushrooms are a source of selenium, we find that it plays a major role in enhancing immunity, preventing infections, enhancing liver function in cleaning the body from toxins, and fighting the growth of cancer cells.
- It is a source of folic acid, which has a role in promoting DNA formation, preventing mutations, and the formation of cancer cells.
- Mushrooms contain some minerals such as selenium. And a vitamin B group that helps boost immunity and prevent disease.
Other foods that boost immunity
- probiotics supplements are a way to add beneficial bacteria to your body through fermented food, as it attacks harmful bacteria when there is an infection in the body.
- also hot drinks like tea
- honey also recommended
- yogurt and milk from the best foods that strengthen the immune system
Avoid inflammatory foods such as For foods and drinks high in sugar
- Artificial trans fats
- refined carbohydrates
- Processed meat
- Vegetable oils like sunflower oil decrees not prevent