Omega-3 fish oil
is the main topic before we talk about nature made triple omega 3-6-9 side effects, I would like to talk about its origin, Another treasure of nutrients and food supplies that are indispensable today is fatty acids and lipids, which are among the highest nutritional values, as they provide 9 calories, and they are organic compounds consisting of two basic elements, carbon, and hydrogen, composed of a chain of carbon, the first of which is acid and the last methyl group or vice versa
90 percent of the world’s production from vegetable, animal, and marine sources is used as food or as an ingredient in food products. Oils and fats are a rich source of dietary energy and contain more than twice the caloric value of such as oil sesame lignans olive.
an equivalent amount of sugar. Their functional and textural characteristics contribute to the flavor and palatability and also maintain already healthy ldl cholesterol.
Three branches of fatty acids include:
- phospholipid composed of 2 fatty acids + choline. Phospholipids in foods: Lecithin, egg yolks, soybeans, wheat germ, peanuts it play an essential role as a part of cell membranes and act as an emulsifier (helps keep fats in solution such as fish oil sesame lignans.
- triglycerides, a Predominant form of fat in foods and a major storage form of fat in the body composed of 3 fatty acids + glycerol
- and sterols the main role in:
- Sex hormones – testosterone
- VitaminD omega gx
- Bile (aids fat digestion)
- Adrenal hormones – cortisol
- Cholesterol – in foods and made by the liver
And also fatty acids contain two types of saturated that appear solid at room temperature such as animal fats ( butter-lard- palm oils) and unsaturated fatty acids appear liquid at room temperatures such as safflower, soybean, sunflower oils, and fish also Linoleic acid -Oleic acid you can see at Saturated and unsaturated fat.
What are the benefits of eating good fats?
- In body Energy – 9 kcals/gm, Supplies 60% of the body’s energy needs at rest, Stored as adipose tissue, Insulation & protection, Cell membrane constituents
- In foods, fats: Provide energy (9 kcal/gm), Contribute flavor, aroma, and tenderness, Provide satiety, Carry fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E & K), and provide a source of essential fatty acids.
triple omega 3-6-9
Omega number – refers to the position of the double bond nearest the methyl (CH3) end of the carbon chain Omega-3 fatty acid Omega-6 fatty acid
– its unsaturated fatty acids liquid at room temperature soybean, sunflower oils, and fish also Linoleic acid -Oleic acid– epa dha fish oil.
– The benefits of omega acids were discovered in the seventeenth by the Eskimos when they discovered that the Eskimo population consumed a large amount of fat and oil, oil olive extract fruit but they did not suffer from heart and arterial diseases.
- There are two types of omega-3 fatty acids, (super omega) omega-3 made up of alpha-linoleic acid, and omega-6 made up of linoleic acid.
- These two acids are necessary for the body, and must be consumed in a balanced manner, as it maintains body tissues, protects the heart, pancreas, and joints, and preserves the skin and other benefits that if we mentioned, we have not finished writing the article, so it is called the omega group super omega.
- Omega 3 contain 3 main essential acids such as( alfa linolenic -epa and dha omega-3)
- source in oils( flax oil- canola- walnut- wheat germ- soybean) seeds( butternuts- flaxseeds- soybean kernel- dha fish oil sesame- polyphen oil olive extract- sesame lignans olive extract) also omega-3 fish oil for example omega well
- Also major sources: The sources of omega-3 in nature are few, but its only sources are fish oil and cod liver oil, salmon, tuna, and sesame lignans for additional so defend as omega-3 fish oil.
why is omega 3 good for you?
- The benefits of Omega 3 are very many
- brain and nerves as with dha omega-3 fatty acids
- Protecting against heart disease and arteries and great healthcare professionals
- Controlling cholesterol in the body ldl and HDL cholesterol
- Immune system support
- Women’s problems such as menstruation etc.
- also some people use omega 3 6 fatty acids for healthy skin coat
- taurine for healthy heart function
It is not preferable to consume more than 3 grams per day of naturally made triple omega 3 for avoiding bad side effects such as increased sugar levels, such as angina pectoris.
omega-3 supplementation deficiency
- Fatigue and dehydration
- itchy skin
- Weak hair and nails
- Depression shop omega supplement
- It consists of 4 main amino acids: linoleic acid, gamma-linolenic acid, dihomogamma-linolenic acid, and arachidonic acid.
- source vegetable oils (sunflower-corn) poultry fat.
- It is not preferable to consume nature made triple omega 6 for avoiding bad side effects more than 3 grams per day of Omega 3, so as not to cause side effects such as weakening the immune system, increasing cholesterol
- not very essential in the presence of nature-made triple omega 3-6-9
- It is a series of unsaturated acids, the main acid of which is oleic, which is the most abundant in nature, such as canola and sunflower oils.
- Almonds and olive oil are among the most important sources rich in Omega 9, Olive oil, avocado, peanut, and sesame oil are also rich sources
- Reducing cholesterol levels in the body, strengthening immunity, reducing insulin resistance, and protecting against cancer is among the most important benefits of Omega 9
After we got acquainted in this article with the omega acids, you have to know(super omega) why is omega 3 good for you. it is highly recommended to balance the diet body between the omega acids and some of them, and not consume naturally made triple omega 3 for avoiding bad side effects as some of them are produced by the body and some of them are supplied by external sources.
Because they are very necessary if their deficiency does not occur in the body, and after knowing their benefits, you will certainly not leave this The treasure is in vain, and he also recommends eating it in the recommended quantities, not to increase it, because if the thing increases in size, it will turn against nature made triple omega 3-6-9 side effects.
triple omega 3-6-9 side effects
Triple omega 3-6-9 supplements have become increasingly popular in recent years due to their potential health benefits. These supplements contain a combination of essential fatty acids, including omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9, which are important for maintaining good health.
However, like any supplement or medication, there are potential side effects that individuals should be aware of before taking them. In this essay, we will explore the side effects of triple omega 3-6-9 supplements, including gastrointestinal issues, allergic reactions, and potential drug interactions.
One of the most common side effects of triple omega 3-6-9 supplements is gastrointestinal problems. These supplements can cause
- diarrhea, bloating, and nausea in some individuals. This is because the high levels of essential fatty acids in the supplements can be difficult for the body to digest, leading to digestive discomfort. Some people may also experience stomach cramps or indigestion when taking these supplements.