Lyme Detox Diet, Cleanse Your Body With a 2-Day Detox Diet
Lyme detox diet
Methods of diete detox
- different methods of a Lyme detox diet are promoted in alternative medicine and therapies, but some popular methods can be done at home as well.
- This is the simplest and quickest way to help free your life of junk food cravings and get some instant energy from your Lyme detox diet. A detox gives your body a good clear out, a bit like when you spring clean your house.
Just think how much better you will feel after clearing out all the waste that has accumulated in your body. There are several ways of detoxing but you might like to start with a couple of days on a fruit-fast Lyme disease diet menu.
If you are suffering from Lyme disease, a lyme detox diet can help your body to start healing. Detoxing is the process of removing harmful toxins from the body, and it can be especially beneficial for those with Lyme disease who may Lyme die-off symptoms if not treated.
- A Lyme detox diet and nutrition are typically based on whole foods and include lots of fruits and vegetables, healthy fats, and proteins. It is important to avoid processed foods, sugar, and caffeine during a Lyme detox diet.
- Eating smaller meals throughout the day can also help support detoxification. Additionally, it may be beneficial to include supplements such as probiotics, omega-3 fatty acids, and supplements that support liver detoxification. It is important to consult a doctor before starting any kind of lyme detox diet.
Eat organic foods
- You must first of lyme detox diet eat organic foods and fruits to avoid toxins. What is meant by organic pesticides, chemicals, and insecticides that have a side effect on vegetables and fruits when they are ripe has not been used?
mold detox diet-free environment to avoid absorption of mold and fungus toxins
Reduce the use of chemicals
Try, as much as possible, to reduce the use of chemicals in pest control, rat chase, and other control methods
The use of medical and natural supplements essential part of fighting to detoxify the liver, such as glutathione, which consists of three amino acids, which are acid and symbolized by the symbol GSH when it is reduced, and symbolized by GSSG when it is oxidized.
It acts as an enzyme cofactor and antioxidant to protect cells from free radical damage. Glutathione is important for the integrity of red blood cells, the functioning of proteins, fatty membranes, and others
Regular bowel movement helps to quickly get rid of toxins, which is called a colon broom, and it contains dietary fiber and good fats for cholesterol.
Drinking plenty of water
helps quickly get rid of toxins and also helps in regular bowel movements and reduction of toxic exposure.
Sauna or Lyme detox bath and exercise help to sweat, which allows toxins to be expelled from the body through sweating
Cleanse Your Body With a 2-Fruit Fast
Fruit Fast knows the sound of a fast is quite theturn-offfthe turn-off but on a fruit fast you can eat as much fruit as you like. Just replace your regular food with fruit but be aware a fruit fast is NOT suitable for those with Candida albicans or a blood sugar problem.
Weekends are the best time to do the 2 day fruit fast. Start on Friday Lyme disease diet breakfast by cutting out all stimulants like coffee and tea and depressants such as alcohol. It is also advisable to avoid bread and cooked carbohydrates such as pasta and cereal a method for Lyme disease treatment.
Saturday and Sunday you just eat fruit. Choose a single fruit for each day.
These are great for detoxification purposes. The pectin they contain helps to remove impurities from the system and they are rich in vitamins and minerals.
Great for effective cleansing of the skin, liver, intestines, and kidneys. These also provide a quick source of energy.
The properties found in pineapples help to break down the waste in the system. It is also believed that eating pineapple soothes intestinal inflammation, accelerates tissue repair, and regulates the glandular system.
Papaya & Mango
These two fruits are great for cleansing the alimentary canal and helping with digestive disorders. It is also thought that mangoes help relieve depression
A great diuretic and gives your system a great clean. Watermelon eases stomach ulcers and high blood pressure plus they soothe the intestinal tract.
Lyme disease food to avoid
- Excessive intake of refined sugars as well as artificial sweeteners in many products shows its harmful effect first on the immune system, inhibiting its work, and also helps in the appearance of bad cholesterol and other Lyme detox symptoms in the body.
- Many people with Lyme disease suffer from candida problems, whether they take antibiotics or not.
The allergy to gluten that many of us suffer from, irritates the stomach wall and other problems in the digestive system
- Excessive intake of dairy products is not good, some of them cause inflammation, according to the food allergy of some people.
What about honey?
Honey still feeds the yeast, and honey and maple syrup are way better than refined cane sugar. There are some forms of honey — like Manuka honey — that can be quite healing. With fructose, you get the benefit of fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
Bartonella diet infection
There are many reasons why people suffer from fatigue and memory problems. It is unlikely that Bartonella is the cause of these problems, disease, and achieving relief.
It is not appropriate to test people for Bartonella unless they have symptoms consistent with a Bartonella infection after a recent cat scratch or have other specific risk factors, such as homelessness or exposure to fleas or body lice. There is no evidence that ticks spread Bartonella
Submit your review