Essential Oils for the Holidays
The holiday season is upon us again, and with all of the joys also come the stresses to both mind and body. Here are a few of my favorite essential oils for the holiday season as intello oil.
Today, because of the many problems and pressures that many people go through, which cause stress and affect the brain with inability to think and memory problems, as well as brain fog, for this you should relax first and then take some nutritional supplements regularly during your diet, and you can also take some essential oils that It helps you to improve the state of mind and increase your concentration, as an example of these oils, intello oil as a great brain gain supplement.
Note that many of these oils can not only be used for health and wellness, but also in cooking. Of course at the top of the list are intello oil, frankincense and Myrrh. With a warm , woody, sweet balsamic, spicy fragrance with just a hint of lemon, frankincense was highly prized in ancient times.
Indeed, it is one of the very beautiful essential oils with great benefits when included in your daily system. It improves mood and enhances brain health, increasing thinking and then creativity because it constantly renews cells and reduces their damage
And reduces brain fog to keep you alert because it completely eliminates memory problems and reduces Stress and anxiety are often the cause of all memory and brain health problems.
It was as valuable as gold and . It may slow down breathing and produce a sense of calm. This tends to [saswp_tiny_multiple_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”what the benefits of intello oil?” answer-0=”Great Natural Steam Distilled Sand wood Oil Mind Enhancer and brain booster – Creates a calming and harmonizing effect for the mind, helping to reduce stress, tension and confusion. Hair Care characteristics – Soothes the nerves of the head, can promote cell regeneration, and has a significant effect on removing dandruff.” image-0=”” count=”1″ html=”true”]bring about an elevating and soothing effect on the mind. Perfect for that holiday stress. intello oil has been an integral part of religious ceremonies, mind and brain problems treatment, beauty treatments, and perfume for thousands of years.
- Great Natural Steam Distilled Sand wood Oil
Mind Enhancer and brain booster – Creates a calming and harmonizing effect for the mind, helping to reduce stress, tension and confusion.
- Hair Care characteristics – Soothes the nerves of the head, can promote cell regeneration, and has a significant effect on removing dandruff.
- SKIN CARE – With Pure Sandalwood Oil for Skin, Helps Soothe Dry, Chapped Skin, Deep Skin Moisturizing and Anti Aging. Restore your great confidence with your flawless skin using Santal Essential Oil.
- VERSATILE USES – Use in your aromatherapy or in the bath, hair/skin care, massage, home aromatherapy, bath bomb fragrance, candles, and soaps available at amazon official website
frankincense and Myrrh
Both frankincense and myrrh have the following characteristics:
- antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Myrrh is applied to the mouth and gums and makes an excellent toothpaste.
- Myrrh unites the physical and the spiritual and is very grounding.
- It may be used in an oil burner or inhaled directly. It is said to improve with age.
Another Biblical oil
Cinnamon, is ant-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral. Cinnamon was one of the oils that was used by grave robbers during the 15th century plague. Cinnamon, Clove, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, and Lemon made up the “Four Thieves Vinegar” that was used to protect the robbers from contracting the plague.
Cinnamon, clove, rosemary, and lemon can all be used in cooking. Add them to a tea to sooth a sore throat. Break off a bit of a pure cinnamon stick and chew on it to freshen breath. A “nail” of clove can also be used for the same purpose.
The Buddhist monks chew on a piece of clove to purify their breath and sooth their throats after long hours of chanting.