PCOS treatment weight loss diet
Today we talk about ovarian scaling syndrome and how to treat it either with medical treatments or with a pcos treatment diet free of diseases (foodborne diseases) that follows eating pcos treatment naturally diet.
Menstruation or lack of monthly circulation and disorders at the time of its descent in women may be the main symptom of PCOS and the leading cause of this disease or is genetically or with the high incidence of androgen, the hormone of masculinity in the woman’s body.
It is worth mentioning that this disease results from a range of environmental and genetic elements. It is one of the most common endocrine disorders in women between the ages of 18 and 44 and one of the causes of women’s impaired fertility.
What are the symptoms caused by polycystic ovary syndrome?
- Diet appendages are around the neck or down the armpit.
- Hair lossof the head, hair growth in the face, and body in general.
- The appearance of acne.
- Mood swings, anxiety, and tension.
- Pain in the pelvis.
- Sleep apnea.
- Irregular or completely interrupted periods.
- Fast and excessive weight gain.
- Difficulty with pregnancy.
Can I treat polycystic ovary syndrome?
Treatment of this disease is first committed to the treatment of its symptoms as an example of menstrual regulation treatments such as contraceptives or progestin therapy and following pcos symptoms diet.
- Menstrual management treatments (combination contraceptives – progestin therapy).
- Fertility treatments (pharmaceutical treatments such as clomifene and letrozole – IVF technique – surgery).
- Treatment of excess hair problem (fluoranthene cream – oral contraceptives – cyproterone medication).
- PCOS treatment weight loss diet for treatment the polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Acne treatments, including benzoyl biorexide.
- Surgery to withdraw vesicles from cysts, bariatric surgery, and hysterectomy.
But this diagnosis – especially for those who want to conceive – can be treated through a PCOS treatment diet, and that is what we will separate in the next item
PCOS prevention diet
1. Low GM Food:
- This system tends to digest low GMI foods at a slower rate, which in itself serves to raise the level of insulin to a slow form without reaching the level of risk that exists earlier.
- This group needs a long time to digest and does not rapidly raise insulin levels, such as carbohydrates, which include whole grains, legumes, whole fruits, and leafy starchy vegetables in the PCOS diet.
More than 40 types of food can be eaten in pcos treatment diet, including chicken breasts, eggs, cauliflower, broccoli, apples, coconut oil, strawberries, and Greek yogurt.
2. Anti-inflammatory foods:
This system reduces symptoms associated with inflammation and is the best diet for polycystic ovaries and eliminating serious and most severe symptoms of the disease.
PCOS treatment diet includes a range of anti-inflammatory foods that are a fatty diet which include berries, strawberries, and protein sources such as fatty fish such as mullet, sardines, broccoli, avocado, peppers, mushrooms, grapes, cocoa, tomatoes, and cherries for a normal lifestyle.
3. Food that reduces the likelihood of heart disease:
- This balanced diet includes a range of foods to add to your diet such as fruit, fatty fish, skimmed dairy products, sugars, dark leafy vegetables such as spinach, raw nuts, and broccoli through following a weight loss diet cure for PCOS.
4. Dash Diet:
- white flour with all its products.
- Processed meat.
- Fast food.
- Canned juices and soft drinks.
5. Mediterranean diet
This diet focuses on fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. In addition, it contains dairy products and meat than the usual diets in the European country
- A wide variety of vegetables, fruits, and whole grains.
- Healthy fats: nuts, seeds, olive oil.
- moderate quantities of dairy and fish products.
- Very little white meat and red meat.
- A Few Eggs
- Focusing on replacing foods rich in saturated fat (such as butter) with high plant sources may help in unsaturated single fatty acids intake. Which includes olive oil that contributes to reducing the risk of heart disease
- Tomatoes contain lycopene, a powerful antioxidant associated with reducing the risk of certain cancers, such as prostate and breast.
- Nuts are rich in heart-healthy polyunsaturated fats. Nuts also help improve digestive health, and some other foods such as chickpeas, arugula, and pomegranate are also useful in the Mediterranean diet lifestyle.
Whole grains in meals cited are important nutrients in the Mediterranean diet for prevent pcos symptoms diet. Also, these pills provide an excellent source of satiety with fiber and proteins. Eating a cup of whole grains helps reduce the risk of some diseases. Such as stroke, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and colorectal cancer.